[3830] ARRL 160 K2UOP Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K2UOP Single Op HP
From: k2uop@raven-villages.net (k2uop@raven-villages.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:11:57 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 12

Total:  QSOs = 533  Sections = 58  Countries = 8  Total Score = 72,138

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I've been fighting a cold and sinus headache for a week, but did manage to stay
up all Friday night/Saturday morning.  Rested during Saturday, but the headache
would not go away.  Got on for a while Saturday night, but the hadache won out.
It's not fun trying to work CW with a pounding in your head and a headset
squeezing too.  Pretty disappointing after the time I spent putting up some new
beverages.  Guess I'll have to wait for the CQ 160M contests.  But first on to
the 10M contest.