[3830] ARRL 160 W5MX SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5MX SO HP
From: bydal@kih.net (Bryan Bydal)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 01:30:35 -0000
Not normally on this band, I had to put up a last minute antenna on =
Thursday after work. Went with the 'ol inverted L hanging from the tower =
with the top at about 105ft. Saturday, I converted an 80m sloper to 160 =
with the apex at almost the same height. Definitely need to put up some =
better rcv antennas, hopefully some beverages by the next 160 test. I =
could hear a few stations calling that I just couldn't pull out of the =
s3 noise level. Had a good time and appreciate all the q's everyone.=20
See ya'll in the 10 meter contest!
73's
Bryan

ARRL 160 METER CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      W5MX
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 160
      Mode:      CW=20
      Section:   KY

               QSO   QSO PTS  PTS/QSO    SECTIONS  COUNTRIES

     Totals   1196    2470     2.07         75         20    =3D   =
234,650

Club Affiliation: Kentucky Contest Group

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---