[3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K4WI SO SSB HP
From: k4wi@earthlink.net (k4wi@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:15:17 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 30:30

   CW:
  SSB: 2535   161
-------------------
Total: 2535   161  Total Score = 805,322

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

WoW! That's all I can say.. it was a new personal best for this contest
including the multi-ops that we did here. S9 rain static Friday evening and job
related problems Saturday afternoon were the only limiting factors.
Everything else went smoothly. You sure could tell when darkness fell on Europe;
just like somebody slammed the door. Mo was my last state worked of all things!.
Thanks to everyone who worked me! 73's K4WI