[3830] ARRL 10 N9AG(@N8NR) SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N9AG(@N8NR) SO Mixed HP
From: scottal@erinet.com (scottal@erinet.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 17:16:45 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N9AG
Operator(s): N9AG
Station: N8NR

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 24.2

   CW: 1305   135
  SSB:  924   134
-------------------
Total: 2229   269  Total Score = 1,901,292

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

CW: 55 States, 80 DX
SSB: 51 States, 83 DX

The bands were so full and the rates were so good, I only hunted mults before
sunrise and after sunset.  I had to have missed a bunch of DX...

I found XW1IC just a couple minutes before the end of the contest and he was
just above telepathy level.  He heard me!  Great ears, Champ.

I had a pleasant visit from Jim, K1TN, on Sunday afternoon.  Jim related how he
wrote the rules to this contest while he was at ARRL HQ in the 70's.  Ya done
good, Jim!