[3830] ARRL 10 K0WA SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0WA SO CW LP
From: k0wa@swbell.net (k0wa@swbell.net)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 19:23:24 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0WA
Operator(s): K0WA
Station: K0WA

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30

   CW:  625    94
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  625    94  Total Score = 235,000

Club:

Comments:

It was a fun contest to say the least.  I broke in my K2/100 transeiver which
performed quite well.  Heard aand worked a lot of weak signals.  Lots of back
scatter too.  Almost a VHF contest this year.  I heard a W2 which I could not
work...and as I swung the beam around it peeked in strength about due North from
Kansas.  Had to be some weird propagation.

Didn't get to operate all that much.  Family and church took first place this
weekend.  But it was fun anyway.

Lee- K0WA