[3830] ARRL 10 W8JWN SO SSB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W8JWN SO SSB HP
From: tmartin@chartermi.net (tmartin@chartermi.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 06:52:29 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W8JWN
Operator(s): W8JWN
Station: W8JWN

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:
  SSB:  796   146
-------------------
Total:  796   146  Total Score = 232,140

Club:

Comments:

It was the first contest using a computer logging program. N1MM Logger was
fantastic! If I could type,it would have been even better.  HI!

I found that it is quite difficult to get a winning score from the U.P. of
Michigan.  The band opens later and closes earlier from my area 80 miles south
of Lake Superior.  Lower Michigan stations do much better. Of course, the Big
Guns around Detroit have more than propagation helping them!

It was a fun contest considering the solar decline.