[3830] ARRL 10 KL7RA M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KL7RA M/S HP
From: kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov (kl7ra@blizzard.gcgo.nasa.gov)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:58:43 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA, AL7IF, N1TX
Station: KL7RA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): <30

   CW: 1179   114
  SSB: 1836   113
-------------------
Total: 3015   227  Total Score = 1,867,302

Club: North Pole Contest Club

Comments:

Multi-OP 10 Meters Station Description

Icom 781 x 2 - Alpha power.
Three antenna systems, WX0B SixPac selector.
4/4/4/4
5/5/5
7 element with Idiom press auto point.
TRLog (Friday 13th, two hours before contest) beta version
software. Hey, someone has to test it before general release.

Enough ten meter propagation left here in the arctic for one last
run of great fun. Big piles then nothing. No Europe this year so
are score is poor. This was what I call the perfect contest, work
hard, eat snacks, work hard, eat snacks. Thanks to Wigi and
Larry for the work hard part while I mostly watched and ate
snacks. Due to clever maneuvering on my part I never had to
operate the SSB side of the room during the peaks.

73 Rich  KL7RA