[3830] ARRL 10 9M2/G4ZFE SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9M2/G4ZFE SO CW HP
From: g4zfe@g4zfe.com (g4zfe@g4zfe.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 23:11:38 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9M2/G4ZFE
Operator(s): G4ZFE
Station: 9M2/G4ZFE

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Kuala Lumpur
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW: 1093    99
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1093    99  Total Score = 432,828

Club: CDXC

Comments:

My first entry in ARRL 10m and certainly not my last. Last minute difficulties
reduced the entry to CW only as I lost my voice just before the weekend due to a
flu.

Band noise was low on Saturday but high on Sunday which made it slow going.
Apologies for all the requests for repeats!

I was hoping for high JA support for QSO runs but that didn't seem so from here.

        10M CW Total      %

    AS     358  358    32.7
    NA     122  122    11.1
    OC      12   12     1.1
    AF       2    2     0.2
    EU     595  597    54.5
    SA       4    4     0.4

Rig: IC-7650 PRO running 400W (max!) to TH3 junior at 10m agl

Photos, audio clips and log search available from:

http://www.g4zfe.com/arrl10.html

73 de Rich, 9M2/G4ZFE