[3830] ARRL 160 K7CA Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7CA Single Op LP
From: k7ca@infowest.com (k7ca@infowest.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 11:40:30 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7CA
Operator(s): K7CA
Station: K7CA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 948  Sections = 76  Countries = 7  Total Score = 174,549

Club:

Comments:

No Europe heard however the few Caribbeans on were loud.  Very good run of JA's
on the second morning. Sure wish there were more multipliers in JA.  After
sunrise I listened in the DX window and heard DU9/N0NM calling cq with 579
signals.  I called many times but didn't even get a QRZ? Kind of strange no one
else was calling him.  Didn't try very long for the ZD8 and VK3 because they had
huge pileups and 100 watts isn't the greatest pileup breaker.  However, the 8
element arrays, especially toward JA and W1, really did a fantastic job of being
heard. See you all in the Stew Perry. 73, K7CA