[3830] Arrl 10m ON4MA SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Arrl 10m ON4MA SO Mixed HP
From: marc.wullaert3@pandora.be (Marc Wullaert ON4MA)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:08:12 +0100
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: ON4MA
OP: ON4MA
Statin: ON4MA

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Belgium
Operating Times(hrs): 8

Band   QSOs  Mults
CW:     58    34
SSB:    541    130
------------------
Total : 600   164  totals score = 216152

Comments:
After 2 years off non contesting activity,I setup for doing a serious effort
in this contest.But I forgot that mr Murphy was looking after my back.
I give me a visit 4 times in a row.Jezus...First was a broken digital
readout for the antennes sytem,than writelog changed nrs for CW and
SSB(afterall
I found that I made a mistake for this),after 3 hours my new amp broke
,still waiting for a answer from the manufactor ! and last  the Cw keying
going crazy.There was a 5the visit but I keep this one for myself.
Back to building for my m/s -so2r contest station.
73
ON4MA Marc
DXCLUSTER CONCENTRATOR
visit www.on5oo.com