[3830] 9A CW 9A6C SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A6C SOAB LP
From: grongo@st.tel.hr (grongo@st.tel.hr)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 09:18:22 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A6C
Operator(s): 9A6C
Station: 9A6C

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Split
Operating Time (hrs): 11

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  508   124  Total Score = 218,488

Club:

Comments:

Equipment: TS930s (100W)
Antenna: 37m LW cca 7 m above the ground

Entered just for fun and was pleasantly surprised by the number of qsos made.
Highlite was being called by VR2BG on 40m and hour later by K1ZZ&K1AR in a
row.
Lowlite was being too old and having no decent antenna for any band, so no many
dx in the log. USA started popping in on 40 m rather early on Sunday, just after
20.00 UTC (as seen from my antenna view...).
As usual, I hope to have something called antenna for the next round...

Season's greetings and best wishes to all of you contesting people.

73 Gogo 9A6C