[3830] ARRL 10 VA3XRZ SO Mixed LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VA3XRZ SO Mixed LP
From: va3xrz@qsl.net (va3xrz@qsl.net)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:42:03 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VA3XRZ
Operator(s): VA3XRZ
Station: VA3XRZ

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Erin ON
Operating Time (hrs): 18.52

   CW:  185    61
  SSB:  300    88
-------------------
Total:  485   149  Total Score = 199,958

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Another 100% S&P operation. Working the nearby multipliers (W1/2/3/8/9, VE2/4)
was a very interesting challenge. Needless to day that I ended up not working
most of them, although I actually heard them at one time time or another during
the contest but very very weak and they would not copy me, I got back a few QRZ?
but I did not want to waste others time with just another VA3.

On the DX side it was impossible for me to break through some pileups such as
ZK1CG, TI5N, V31MX or ZP6CW to mention just a few.

TS-830S @ 100W
R5 and 40m dipole
N1MM Logger V2.1.14

Happy New Year to all!