[3830] CQWW CW K1AR(@K1DG) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1AR(@K1DG) SOAB HP
From: k1ar@contesting.com (k1ar@contesting.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 09:18:29 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K1AR
Operator(s): K1AR
Station: K1DG

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31    11       24
   80:  237    20       77
   40:  454    29      104
   20:  623    35      127
   15:  505    30      111
   10:  810    29      112
------------------------------

Club: YCCC

Comments:

Entered the newly self-created but yet to be approved category of Single
Op/Sleep in this one. After a delusional period of thinking that I would use
K1EA's only functional antenna in a mono-40 effort (home construction prevents
other classes of entry), I decided upon a more casual all-band operation from
K1DG's station, hence the 13 hours of off-time. DG is pretty loud in most
places, especially on 6 meters, but I digress.

JD

PS: Would have posted this weeks ago, but I just woke up. Feeling great,
however.

PPS: I'm fairly certain I would have worked only one or two more QSOs (and
probably W1's) had I operated the full 48-hours, based on propagation that
weekend.