[3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 02:57:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  109    35
   80:  243    49
   40:  186    51
   20:  235    52
   15:  156    49
   10:   92    36
-------------------
Total: 1021   272  Total Score = 277,712

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG #1

Comments:

Wow, what a BLAST!  Only bummer was the ever re-curring line noise
on 10 and 15.  So many highlights, I can't list them all.  Several
6-banders including W4OC on six in a couple of minutes.  Huge thrill
to break 1000 QSOs in the CW NAQP.  Participation was outstanding.
TCG alone fielded 7 teams of 5 members each:. Consider that 35 x 6
is a LOT of potential QSOs.  Outstanding team work by SMC, SECC, MWA,
Mad River and those great California teams, who gave me 128 QSOs with
the Golden State.  Felt like I might be getting a clue on this contest
strategy and SO2R, though probably still shy of the Top Ten.  Big thanks
to everyone who moved for a new mult.  363 band changes was far way more
than any other NAQP I've operated.  Most of all it was HUGE FUN!!!
C U is SSB if this head cold doesn't put me down.

Thanks for all the QSOs and QSYs,

-Kirk  K4RO