[3830] NAQP CW N0HF Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0hf@attbi.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N0HF Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 16:02:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N0HF
Operator(s): N0HF
Station: N0HF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Boulder, CO
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:   94    37
   40:  122    38
   20:  113    39
   15:  126    35
   10:   73    26
-------------------
Total:  528   175  Total Score = 92,400

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC #2

Comments:

I need an antenna fixed on the west for stateside contests, I'm tired of working
Calif. on the back of the beam. Being roughly in the center of the nation it's
time to think in terms of fixing antennas on the major population
centers (or thereabouts) and give my poor 'ol Ham 4 rotator a rest!

Anyway, had fun for what time I could operate, 7 hrs. due to parental
duties...
The bands were in good shape for the most part, 40m was the best band for East
Coast/West Coast simultanieously.  Picked up alot of mults. on 80m that I didn't
on higher bands even though I had an s9 noise level.

Funniest contact:   K6UFO     Mork     CA

Rig: ICOM 775DSP
Antenna: Force12 C3SS yagi, 1/4 wave vertical on 40.
         Carolina Windom, beverage on 80/160.
TRLog running on laptop.

Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado is a fast-rising Contest club.  Our
participation is stellar and with N2IC and ohters helping our Club scores I feel
compelled to mention this.

Thanks to all who worked me, it was a hoot!

'73 Dan N0HF
Boulder, CO