[3830] NAQP CW K4OJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4oj@tampabay.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K4OJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:11:01 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K4OJ
Operator(s): K4OJ
Station: K4OJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 9
Radios: SO2R

  160:   55    31
   80:  106    40
   40:  161    46
   20:  213    54
   15:  189    43
   10:  111    43
-------------------
Total:  835   257  Total Score = 214,595

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

...had spent Saturday AM doing some serious manual labor, but I would be damned
if K4XS was going to operate 10 hours of CW so would I.  I was totally whacked
out and was making typing errors, etc - N6NT asked if I was trying TR????? Only
was in the 2 Radio zone effectrively for about a 45 minute window where I could
do no wrong - eventually said hell with it and went one radio - rate went way up
and I could hang in there (with time out for a lil TV) for the duration.
Activity seemed excellent as witnessed by the number off 300K scores (nice job
Pat!) - but I can never remember ever finding myself begging a W1 calling me was
in CT ever before... did they all finally move to FL?

After Sunday's game those who do not know who Chuckie is should - he will be
appearing in FRC territory next Sunday along with some very hungry NFC title
contenders.

Go Bucs

OJ