[3830] NAQP CW KG9X Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wfs004@motorola.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KG9X Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:51:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   80    31
   80:  137    44
   40:  125    42
   20:  123    42
   15:  106    39
   10:   51    21
-------------------
Total:  622   219  Total Score = 136,218

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Not bad for not expecting to get on at all.  Had some of my best CW rates ever.
80M was the best band for me and surprised to see it was my highest mult band.
I was distracted slightly by watching the football games.  Could have had an
additional 1.5 hrs op had the AC mains not gone down at 0600Z.  Don't know what
happened.  Was just as if someone threw a switch and it was gone!