[3830] NAQP CW VE3NBJ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE3NBJ Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:24:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: VE3NBJ
Operator(s): VE3NBJ
Station: VE3NBJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: owen sound
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  182    46
   15:   69    25
   10:
-------------------
Total:  251    71  Total Score = 17,821

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Well I had a great time working this contest. Many great cw operators out there
and being rather new to contesting this was a workout...hi  Station here modest
kenwood ts440s into a ground mounted vertical antenna. Look forward to working
more contests and try to increase my personal best. To all the stations that
gave me a qso and/or multiplier thanks...73 Norm ve3nbj