[3830] NAQP CW N9XX Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, danreese@execpc.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9XX Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 19:16:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N9XX
Operator(s): N9XX
Station: N9XX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

  160:    0     0
   80:  211    47
   40:  134    45
   20:   26    16
   15:   57    24
   10:   30     9
-------------------
Total:  458   141  Total Score = 64,578

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #4

Comments:

Too many daytime commitments to work much on the higher bands.  Made best use of
my time to increase my familiarity with WriteLog.  Apologies to those who had
their callsigns slaughtered as I occasionally had to lunge for the paddles when
I was caught tweaking one thing or another in the program while on a timed CQ!
Getting called by a loud KH6ND on 40 nearly knocked me off my chair.  Thanks to
John K6AM - willing to move me to 80, then try again when it didn't work out the
first time.

73 Dan N9XX