[3830] NAQP SSB VE6JY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB VE6JY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 15:02:19 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: VE6JY
Operator(s): VE6JY
Station: VE6JY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Ab
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   10     9
   80:   81    32
   40:   74    32
   20:   99    35
   15:  102    41
   10:   43    24
-------------------
Total:  409   173  Total Score = 70,757

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A really bad cold was my excuse to not give this full effort, so just did 100%
s/p. Always have enjoyed this contest and the format of stations and multipliers
counting again on each band, and the resultant QSY requests makes it more fun
for me.  Other than 10m being poor, the other bands seemed pretty fair. West
coast (CA mainly) was skewed way over to the SE on 10 and 15 meters. No sweeps
with any 1 station but did work 9 stations on 5 bands.

73 Don (often copied as John - I'm sure my cold didn't help my enunciation!)
VE6JY