[3830] NAQP SSB KK1L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kk1l@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KK1L Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:06:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: KK1L
Operator(s): KK1L
Station: KK1L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   49    24
   80:  134    36
   40:   96    34
   20:  222    42
   15:  163    36
   10:  102    26
-------------------
Total:  766   198  Total Score = 151,668

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Team: CRS #1

Comments:

WJ1Z and myself normally find a couple other hams to do a M/2 with for NAQP.
Life proved much too busy for us to organize this and especially to find the
time to put up the extra antennas and towers we use. I took the opportunity to
different bands is a load of fun.

SO2R really made a difference to my score. I was quite pleased with the effort,
since it is my best yet by 30K or so. I still have a long way to go getting
proficient at this SO2R thing. I know it was obvious to at least a few of you!
The very little bit of dualing CQing I did needs improvement. Working folks on
the second radio S&P was much easier after having had SS to practice with =:-)