[3830] NAQP SSB K8IA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K8IA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 07:53:58 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:   61    30
   40:  148    42
   20:  139    42
   15:  101    44
   10:   65    26
-------------------
Total:  514   184  Total Score = 94,576

Club: Central AZ DX Assn

Team:

Comments:

IC-765 at 100w and 5w
GAP Challenger
80M Inv vee at 20'

Spent about half the time at QRP level, just to make some S&P rate comparisons.
Oddly enough there wasn't a significant difference. About the only real
conclusion is that the veteran NAQP ops have some danged good ears!

It was fun. Thanks to N9RV for suggesting I get involved with the contest and
proving to some that I really do own a microphone. I'll be on in the next ones
with a tower up.

-Bob K8IA
near the Superstition Mtns, AZ