[3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K6AM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 16:39:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5     1
   80:   36     9
   40:   90    36
   20:  275    60
   15:  231    53
   10:  218    48
-------------------
Total:  855   207  Total Score = 176,985

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

Conditions continue to hang in there on 10/15, however, never heard any W7 or CO
on 10 as we did during the ARRL 10 M contest.  S6 noise slowed me down, but 20m
got real good after 0100.  Low bands never happened.  Seemed like everyone quit
at 0400, but in reality I just couldn't hear them and they couldn't hear me.
Great job again by all the SCCC teams.  Thanks again for all the QSY's

John