[3830] WO9S 2003 January VFH SS SO LP

To: Contest distribution <3830@contesting.com>, <smc@qth.com>
Subject: [3830] WO9S 2003 January VFH SS SO LP
From: "Jonathan L. Rosner" <rosner@hep.uchicago.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:52:37 -0600 (CST)
                 ARRL VHF SS SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 18-Jan-03, 19-Jan-03, 20-Jan-03

    Callsign Used : WO9S
         Operator : WO9S

         Category : SO AB LP

 Default Exchange : EN61

             Name : Jonathan L. Rosner
          Address : 5640 S. Ellis Avenue
   City/State/Zip : Chicago, IL 60637
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : Society of Midwest Contesters

   BAND     Valid QSOs   Points   Mults

    6         144         144       29
    2         109         109       24
   222         19          38        7
   432         53         106       13

 Totals       325         397       73

    Final Score = 28981 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 High points:  (1) Some successful completions of FSK441 skeds;
 (2) The opening on 6 to the East Coast Sunday afternoon.
 Thanks to all for the FM QSOs on 222.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all
 regulations established for amateur radio in my country.
 My report is correct and true to the best of my knowledge.
 I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date: Jan. 20, 2003   Signed:  Jonathan L. Rosner   Call:  WO9S