[3830] CQ160 CW W8CAR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W8CAR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 13:08:55 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W8CAR
Operator(s): W8CAR
Station: W8CAR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 796  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 24  Total Score = 148,071

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Strange condx. Never did work a G or F but managed to wrk S5,DL,D4 and carib.
Only one Zl not VK or JA. Sometimes the band was solid and other times QSB took
stations into the noise after calling me with an S9 signal! Lots of fun and the
activity on Saturday seemed better judging by my rates or maybe I just have
becaome a better operator!!!!

Dan
W8CAR