[3830] CQ160 CW K5KG Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5kg@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K5KG Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:23:28 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K5KG
Operator(s): K5KG
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 6 +/-

Total:  QSOs = 373  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 19  Total Score = 246,180

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Transmit antenna was an inverted L.  Receiving antennas were 80m full wave loop
and a new pennant antenna that I put up on Saturday.  Signals on the 80m loop
were about 10 db stronger than the pennant.  Condx seemed much better on Friday
evening than Saturday.  Did not work the contest seriously and, of course, I was
QRT during the Super Bowl.

GO BUCS!