[3830] CQ160 CW K7SV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K7SV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:48:46 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

Total:  QSOs = 783  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 25  Total Score = 146,952

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, with l/p and an inverted L, it seems that my ability to hear is pretty
much on par with my ability to be heard so building some pennants or K9AY
specials for receive might not be productive. The band was certainly better than
it has been for the past few contests. Just as in the NAQP cw contest, signals
from the west coast including WA and VE7 were LOUD! Heard a few Eur that I
couldn't work. Heard signs of a VE4 and VE6 but never got the full call. Didn't
hear anything from MT or AK. Heard someone working WG7Y in WY but couldn't hear
WG7Y. I seem to be heard pretty well from the west, so maybe a loop in that
direction would be productive next year! A blast as always. Thanks for all the
Qs.