[3830] NA Sprint SSB N4VI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4vi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N4VI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 21:04:55 -0800
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 2:23

   80:   31
   40:   28
   20:   85
---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMCC #1

Comments:

Rig: TS870
Logging by TR

Antennas:
20m: dipole (cushcraft D-3) apx 25'
40m: dipole apx 40'
80m: linear loaded dipole 35'

Had a few brain locks at the start, but did fairly well on 20m.  Went to 40m apx
1:15z and it sounded horrible.  Struggled with 40m until my tennant called with
the door that wouldn't close.  Spent 1:37 driving and doing a temporary fix.
80m sounded good but it's obvious my sig is tiny, gotta work on that.

Looks like I'll miss CW unless our babysitter cancels!  Thanks for the Q's, it
was fun!

73

chris, n4vi