[3830] MnQP VE7FO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP VE7FO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 00:33:14 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: VE7FO
Operator(s): VE7FO
Station: VE7FO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:     37        21
   15:      3         5
   10:      1
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     41        27  Mults = 31  Total Score = 3,317

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Conditions didn't seem very good.  Only made 1 Q on 10 and 8 on 15.  Towards the
end I kept checking 40.  Finally, at 2358 I heard a weak K0 calling CQ.
Unfortunately, I wasn't strong enough for him to pull me through so no Qs on
40.

I do like chasing the mobiles as they move from county to county.  Being able to
count them again and again keeps the contest interesting.

My claimed score looks pretty good when compared to last year's results so I'm
happy about that.  Well, been looking at 3830 and now I'm not so happy.  Last
year this score would have placed #3 in my category.  Oh well.

Thanks to MWA for organizing this and to all for the Qs.

Jim Smith       VE7FO