[3830] XE RTTY KC0W HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY KC0W HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 00:19:01 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:  14
   40:  21
   20:  24
   15:  17
   10:
--------------------------
Total:  76   00000   0000  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

My first RTTY contesting event. Just got on RTTY for the first time a few days
before this contest. I did not download the WriteLog XE test plugin because I
did not know what to expect in the contest. I used the ARRL RTTY contest program
in WriteLog, so all scoring was from the wrong contest, thus my log will not be
submitted for credit. This contest was used as a test to see if I like digi mode
contesting.

 Overall I had a very enjoyable time. Now that I have one RTTY contest under my
belt, I will give the contest this upcoming weekend a run for it's money.

 Yaesu 1000d
 WriteLog & MMTTY
 Ameritron 80b at 400 watts
 Dipole at 14 feet up

 I did have a problem with MMTTY transmitting for a second & then shutting off
when I pressed my F key CQ......Another time it kept on sending my CQ when it
should have been sending the other station my number exchange.....Some kinda bug
in MMTTY?

 Special thanks go out to Don AA5AU for helping me with the MMTTY plugin!!!!!!

                                         Tom kcØw