[3830] NA Sprint CW WB0O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WB0O@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WB0O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2003 20:18:09 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: WB0O
Operator(s): WB0O
Station: WB0O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: N  Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   77
   40:  101
   20:  124
---------------------

Club:

Team: SMC Cat #1

Comments:

My best wishes to Mark, AG9A.

Rig: IC-746PRO/Alpha, TS-930S/TenTec Titan, NA10.58, lots of antennas

  I didn't get my OMNI-VI+ back yet, I guess it takes more than a month
turnaround to get a rig fixed these days. So I bought an Icom IC-746PRO.
I'm not sure about the reciever, it seemed to be overloaded by the big
signals, lots of clicking sounds on what should be a clear frequency.
With the preamp off. It could make a person paranoid about clicking
xcvrs :) Maybe it just needs getting used to, I thought it was supposed
to have the same rcvr as the 756PROII, any input appreciated.
  I guess the next contest is the NAQP in August, it seems like a long
way off, summer will be almost over by then!!!

73, Bill, WB0O, in North Dakota