[3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 16:41:31 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   87
   40:  103
   20:  116
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: S Sprint Coal #2

Comments:

Wow, finally broke 300 Qs. Super contest. Great activity and condx. Didn't
really use the second radio in the true SO2R sense. In the sprints the best I
can do is use the second rig to watch for activity on other bands and for a
super quick band change. Managed to klutz things from time to time, but seemed
to maintain focus. Helping remember Catherine gave me an opportunity to use a
shorter name than Larry - liked it! Maybe I should just use CAT from now on! I
thought about using Lar, but think that might be confusing. The station seemed
to be effective on 20 this time and 40 played well as usual. Left rig TS850/2L
KLM 40M@73ft & A3@30ft Right rig IC746/KT36XA@65ft & 80M dipole at 55-60ft. On
to ARRL CW at K4JA next weekend! Then a bunch of tower building at the new NR4M
qth. CW Sprint has become my favorite contest! Thanks to W4PA and N2NL for
settingup the SECC teams and thanks to everyone for all the fun!