[3830] MnQP W0OR Mobile/Portable LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0OR Mobile/Portable LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 20:48:44 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0OR
Operator(s): W0OR AND N0XB
Station: W0OR

Class: Mobile/Portable LP
QTH: Minnesota
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     662      211  Mults = 71  Total Score = 61,983

Club:

Comments:

Third effort for combo team of N0XB and W0OR.

Ran SE MN counties, and had a great time.  Wx was fine for this running of the

MNQP and on behalf of W0OR and myself, we wish to thank all who took part in the
qso party and also those who stuck with us through 8 different MN counties.

I believe our score sets a new record for the mobile/portable class, which was
our goal this year.  The stakes get higher and higher and we're looking forward
to a even better turn out and more fun next year.

Thanks again to all who participates.

Larry, N0XB and Bill, W0OR