[3830] NA Sprint CW K1AR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ar@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K1AR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 08:16:07 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K1AR
Operator(s): K1AR
Station: K1AR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

   80:  38
   40:   8
   20:   0
---------------------
Total:  46     Mults = 30  Total Score = 1,380

Club:

Team: YCCC #3

Comments:

Made big error in operating strategy by taking 3.5 hour off-time at the
beginning of the contest. Will correct for next one.

Lots of QRM made it hard to keep my run frequency. After working most guys that
called in, they insisted on stealing my run frequency including notable
contesters such as K4AAA and N6TR. I could never hold on to my spot for more
than one contact. I hope the log checkers take note of this behavior. We should
not accept this style of operating for contesting to succeed in the future.