[3830] RTTY WPX AF4Z(@W4MLB) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AF4Z(@W4MLB) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 21:03:19 -0800
                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AF4Z
Operator(s): AF4Z
Station: W4MLB

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:  105   254
   40:  365  1400
   20:  323   598
   15:  486  1005
   10:  472  1269
-----------------
Total: 1751  4526  Prefixes = 517  Total Score = 2,339,942

Club:

Comments:

The Florida Boys
Operators: KE4MMI,  WO4D, WB4EQS, K4PX, K4QD, KC4HW, WT4I and AF4Z
Remarks  Bands were good for state side and Europe but little from VK/ZL land.

We did work Bob, ZL2AMI with a good signal on several bands. We had small runs
into Japan both evenings about 0030Z.
We made a real effort to operate 80 meters and thought the
band was in good shape but not a lot of stations. We did manage
to get 105 Q's but it seemed like most stations stayed up on 40.
We had no problem hearing stations on 80 thanks due to good weather and antenna
improvements. Thanks to all the stations we worked.

Don  AF4Z