[3830] CQWW 160 UU7J

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW 160 UU7J
From: "uu0jm" <uu0jm@yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:06:17 -0000
                        CQ 160 SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 25-Jan-03, 26-Jan-03

    Callsign Used : UU7J
         Operator : UU4JDD,UU8JV,UU0JBL,UU0JM

         Category : MOP HP 1TX

 Default Exchange : 599 UR

             Name : UU7J CONTEST CLUB
          Address : BOX 57
   City/State/Zip : KERCH,98312
          Country : Ukraine

        Team/Club : CRIMEAN CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries

  160CW      752         733       4159      12        77

 Totals      752         733       4159      12        77

    Final Score = 370151 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

73! de Andy UU0JM
UU7J TEAM

uu0jm@mail.ru