[3830] ARRLDX CW KE9V SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeff@ke9v.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KE9V SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 10:46:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KE9V
Operator(s): KE9V
Station: KE9V

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 9:04

  160:
   80:
   40:   20    17
   20:   33    26
   15:   44    28
   10:   31    22
-------------------
Total:  128    93  Total Score = 35,712

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

This ended up being a pretty weak showing for 9 hours of effort. I've operated
all of the major contests using QRP since 1996 and I believe that this will be
my last in the QRP category. It was very enjoyable for me, and I even snagged a
few new countries, but I think that I'm going to go back to QRO for the next big
one. Thanks to all the DX contesters who put up with my weak signal and really
made my day. See you in the next one! 73 de Jeff