[3830] ARRLDX CW UU0JM SOSB/15 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW UU0JM SOSB/15 HP
From: "uu0jm" <uu0jm@yandex.ru>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 21:47:59 -0000
                      ARRL DX SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Feb-03, 16-Feb-03

    Callsign Used : UU0JM
         Operator : UU0JM

         Category : SOSB 15M HP

 Default Exchange : 599 200

             Name : ANDY KAZANTSEV
          Address : BOX 57
   City/State/Zip : KERCH,98312
          Country : Ukraine

        Team/Club : CRIMEAN CONTEST CLUB

   15CW      678         678       2019      55

 Totals      678         678       2019      55

    Final Score = 111045 points.

 QSL VIA  W1TE

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards Committee.

73! de Andy UU0JM
UU7J TEAM

uu0jm@mail.ru
uu0jm@yandex.ru