[3830] ARRLDX CW K3NM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3nm@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K3NM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 19:17:13 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K3NM
Operator(s): K3IPK,K3NM
Station: K3NM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 34

  160:   35    29
   80:  173    62
   40:  494    93
   20:  673   104
   15:  931   104
   10:  904   107
-------------------
Total: 3210   499  Total Score = 4,803,873

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great time Just a two person multi multi, Everything work at the start
and at the finish we also got plenty of sleep evan took two hour's off Saturday
afternoon from 4 till 6. It was great to have K3IPK here,Sure miss having mats
here but hopefully he will get to come back to the east coast for a contest or
two. We had a little more than 2 feet of snow but it was not a problem. thanks
for all the contacts and see you all in the 160 phone contest.

Joe