[3830] CQ160 SSB K2UOP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K2UOP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 17:14:55 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K2UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 68  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 5  Total Score = 5,191

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After shoveling snow all week, I just wasn't up to this one especially because
of the QRN, and neither of the antennas would load properly.  Decided to throw
in the towel, and go to Atlantic City and listen to the sweet QRM of the slot
machines.  Maybe I'll be lucky and win enough for some new antennas.  BIG JOKE!