[3830] NAQP RTTY AB0MV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ab0mv@ix.netcom.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AB0MV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2003 21:49:11 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AB0MV
Operator(s): AB0MV
Station: AB0MV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   30    17
   20:   65    34
   15:   47    27
   10:    7     5
-------------------
Total:  149    83  Total Score = 12,367

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

The condo police found our 'invisible' (#26 wire) 125 ft vee, so I used a
10/15/20m fishing pole vertical (20 ft tall) on the balcony.  The TS-450s/AT
autotuner smoked after thirty 40m QSOs, trying to make it tune the vertical on
40m.  Ooops...  Lots of strong signals on 40m from Alabama while it was working.
 My dog Dante doesn't like RTTY, he whined all day, but he loves CW/SSB
contests!
73 - Merri