[3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4gkm@juno.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W4GKM Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 16:53:39 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W4GKM
Operator(s): W4GKM
Station: W4GKM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   71    32
   40:  140    40
   20:   63    27
   15:   36    16
   10:   19    13
-------------------
Total:  329   128  Total Score = 42,112

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Team: TCG Dirt Busters

Comments:

Well we had a really bad storm here Saturday afternoon with thunderstorms and
lighting which prevented me from getting started and then had to shut down until
they passed.  Used all my rest time and then when conditions improved I ran out
of time that night.  Really had some good runs going on 40 and 80 but had to
stop.

Looking forward to BARTG RTTY coming up in March, hope to see the TCG guys back
on that contest.