[3830] CQ160 SSB K9NR(@WB9Z) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB K9NR(@WB9Z) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 19:17:36 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: K9NR
Operator(s): K9NR, K9CS, WB9Z
Station: WB9Z

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1239  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 39  Total Score = 300,174

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Really surprised to work some unexpected DX both nights
when the QRN levels were way over S9 on beverages that
normally have S0-S1 noise levels.  THANKS TO ALL THE DX
THAT GOT ON AND WORKED US.  Our multi-op SSB score was
better than our multi-op CW score.   Interesting...

There was more effort put into the CW Contest, with much better
conditions.

CU all in the ARRL DX SSB Contest from PJ2T.

73
Jerry WB9Z