[3830] ARRLDX SSB W5LL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mattpatt@1starnet.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W5LL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:34:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W5LL
Operator(s): W5LL
Station: W5LL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Brookston, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:   96    48
   15:  161    68
   10:  173    63
-------------------
Total:  430   179  Total Score = 230,910

Club:

Comments:

Bands were in pretty good shape.  Only casual operating @ my
home QTH.   Would have liked to have gotten more contacts
on 20 meters but the antenna Gods wouldn't let it be.  I
noticed a hight SWR on the 20 meter band of my 2 element 5
band quad minutes before the contest.  Was able to use it
with a tuner but signaifcantly reduced my productivity on 20.
10 seemend to be in decent shape as well as 15.  Thanks to
everyone with whom I made contact.  73s, Matt W5LL