[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 19:01:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 7:36

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   10     7
   20:   55    34
   15:  135    53
   10:  116    50
-------------------
Total:  316   144  Total Score = 136,512

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Rig: IC-775DSP to C4SXL at 65'
     pentium1 w/NA10

Did not work the contest, just played. 100% S&P, no CQ's. Since my time was
limited I did not answer any QRZed's- just call signs. And from the number of
"TNX for the mult" I recieved, I must have been one of the few MO stations
answering CQ's. I wonder if any QRZed's missed MO by not giving their
callsigns?
C U all in the next one - 73 de KØOU Steve in MO