[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2NT M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2NT M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 06:11:54 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT, W2GD, N2WKS
Station: N2NT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   60    42
   80:  312    70
   40:  290    77
   20: 1260   134
   15: 1375   122
   10:  640   108
-------------------
Total: 3940   553  Total Score = 6,531,483

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Nice casual 3 man effort, with plenty of sleep. At times only 1 operator was
needed, a sign of things to come.
Thanks to all the DX that make an effort to call and put up with the QSY
requests.
Congrats to K4JA and N3RS for nice scores.
10 mtrs was weird, had a southerly jet stream. Texas thru the Carolinas were
working EU, while we listened. But JA's were loud later over the pole. Weird. I
knew we were in trouble when the signals from EU were louder pointing at K4JA.
:)

Thanks to John and Zev for coming and putting up with my temper when the
computers crashed a few times...

73, Andy