[3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3NE SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VE3NE SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 08:27:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VE3NE
Operator(s): VE3NE
Station: VE3NE

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 22

  160:    7     6
   80:   43    28
   40:  111    51
   20:  159    59
   15:  226    50
   10:   94    37
-------------------
Total:  640   231  Total Score = 440,055

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Hi,

Part time effort. CONDX were mixed. I was disappointed of 40m.
Although I used only 100W I was expecting a bit more. I put up a 2 ele beam
a few weeks ago but people were cq-ing into my face like I am not even there and
they were 59.
Worked a few EU on 10m beaming SE.
Just like others I was kind of fed up with stations who did not ID often enough.
I think it is because they are on the cluster and have a pileup whether they
giving their call or not. It is really frustrating for those who don't use the
cluster.
I think cluster should not be allowed during contests at all !!
I am planning to do a more serious LP effort in one of the upcoming contests.
See you in WPX.

73  es  DX  Lali

(PS: First batch of CY0MM cards arrived and will start sending them out
immediately beginning with our sponsors. The card is beautiful printed by
Alfio, IT9EJW)