[3830] ARRLDX SSB K2PS SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete@staffordsystems.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K2PS SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:41:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K2PS
Operator(s): K2PS
Station: K2PS

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    3     3
   80:   35    34
   40:   54    41
   20:  371    93
   15:  321    87
   10:  250    86
-------------------
Total: 1034   344  Total Score = 1,067,088

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't plan to make too much of an effort here, and only operated a couple of
hours the first night.  But those contest juices started kicking in...  So ended
up with a 24 hour effort.

Had trouble working any EU's on 80 with my LP, until I tried one more time at
0300Z Sunday morning, and worked a whole bunch on one call.  After that I
started to feel that maybe I could turn in a competitive score.  And now I'm
sorry I didn't put in another 12 - 14 hours.  Next year 10 will probably be just
a memory and things will get a lot tougher for LP stations.