[3830] ARRLDX SSB W2RE SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W2RE SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:01:20 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W2RE
Operator(s): W2RE
Station: W2RE

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:   31    29
   80:  157    60
   40:  247    81
   20:  717   113
   15: 1054   102
   10:  383    96
-------------------
Total: 2589   481  Total Score = 3,735,927

Club: HVCDX

Comments:

It was a real tough weekend! No rest before the test as I worked OT.
No sleep at all on Friday!

I had to take a short break around 0600z til 0800z on Sat morning, because of
the need of sleep!!!!

The worst part this weekend was when the snow came down Saturday night around
0200Z. Real bad SNOW STATIC/Line noise. I just about quit. I decided to take my
2nd break and returned at 0500Z. When I returned the noise was still there about
S9. The noise was there even with my onle beverage NE. This killed any
opportunity to run 80m.

I just S&P loud stations till about 1200Z when the noise disappeared.

It was good to have a short 10M run on Sunday!

The 2nd radio wasnt used much this year due to poor conditions.

I will see some of you in DAYTON!

My next serious contest will be in October CQWW SSB!!!!

73 Ray W2RE