[3830] ARRLDX SSB N2BA M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, usallens@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N2BA M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:36:11 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA, K2BMI, KA2FIQ
Station: N2BA

Class: M/M HP
QTH: ENY
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   17    16
   80:   72    47
   40:  129    67
   20:  722   107
   15:  741   101
   10:  358    95
-------------------
Total: 2041   433  Total Score = 2,648,661

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We ran this contest kind of like the CQWW Run/Spot with one rig with a linear,
and a second barefoot station on a tribander, but since we didn't follow band
changing rules, we're multi-multi.

First mulit effort on phone in a long time. KA2FIQ is a new to DX contests, and
he proved to be a really good op. Now, if we can just get him into CW!

Entering a category you know you have no chance of placing in means you don't
have to try so hard. Not having to try so hard, kind of makes it morefun.

We missed the first 1.5 hours of the contest cause we had to shovel snow for 2
hours just to access the property!